Are you looking for a new challenging role?
Do you have a passion to encourage children to partake in an active lifestyle?
A position has opened up for a PE teacher in school based in Aigburth. This is an all-encompassing position which will require the right person to give their all.
The role will be part-time (Monday & Wednesday full days and Thursday half day). The cover is starting ASAP and the successful candidate will be required to teach, plan and mark. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified teacher of PE with comprehensive experience.
The pay for the first 12 weeks will range from 100 per day to 140 per day.
* Teaching pupils that are high achievers within PE
* On-going CPD training courses
* Supportive leadership team
* To follow department monitoring and tracking systems relating to students attainment, progress and achievement
* Mark, grade and give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
* Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in PE
* Lead, monitor and evaluate, and give feedback to students in line with whole school and department policy
* Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
* Be passionate about teaching and your subject
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply today!
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ryan Davies at the Liverpool office by telephone or alternatively please send your CV by email.
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
| ||Save Job||Share Job|