Would you consider yourself a Chemistry specialist? Can you see yourself joining an illustrious school with a thriving Science department? Do you have the experience to control a classroom in a high achieving school?
The School in question is an excellent independent school for girls in the Bristol area and you must have a PGCE and QTS to be considered for this role. The job would start with immediate effect and accommodation may be available for the right candidate as it is a day/boarding school. The role is 3-4 days a week.
If this fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and established Chemistry Teacher role sounds like you, then apply today!
* Free parking
* Free training
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Great school and learning environment
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Familiar with Maths and Further Maths at A-level
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Alex; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help
you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|