Communication Support Worker
Job DescriptionExciting, temporary opportunity!
Protocol are looking for a dedicated and caring individual with a genuine passion for supporting learners to achieve their full potential. If you are looking for a rewarding role in a diverse and challenging environment, we want to hear from you.
As a Communication Support worker you will provide support to learners within the SEN department.
Who are we looking for
You will have a calm, patient and flexible approach with previous experience of providing support to young people, ideally in the 16-19 age groups.
You will be educated with a level 2 qualification in English and Maths at grade C or above.
You will hold a British Sign Language qualification upto level 2.
Why Protocol? What are the benefits of working with us?
You will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated FE Recruitment Consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* What you see is what you get - no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and passion to provide excellent support to learners to aid their learning experience, then please apply.
*As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.*
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- SEND Teaching Staff The Education Network Ltd Sheffield £65 - £90 per day
- Head of Computer Science - Outstanding School, Birmingham NonStop Recruitment Birmingham
- Higher Education Psychology / Sociology Lecturer Protocol FE Doncaster Plus Statutory Holiday Pay