Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher, Chesham
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to join a friendly and welcoming village school?
Are you available to start after Easter?
Then apply today!
I am currently working with a Church of England village school who are looking to recruit a Year 1 Teacher to start after Easter. This position is initially offered on a fixed term contract, but there may be the opportunity for it to extend into the new academic year. Due to the location of this school, it is important that the successful applicant can drive.
Why this school?
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted, with outstanding features
- A small and friendly team
- Based in a stunning rural location
- Paid to scale
- You'll have the help of an experienced and supportive teaching assistant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Marking children's work
- Report writing
- Attending any necessary training days
- Hosting parents evenings
To be successful you will have:
- An enhanced DBS - we can assist you with this
- Two references
- Relevant teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
- A good understanding of the curriculum
- Access to unique benefits, including 40% off cinema and a huge range of high street discounts
- A dedicated, experienced consultant to help you throughout the applications process
- Over 20 years of experience in the education sector
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- Childcare Lecturer Protocol FE Sunderland £14.53 - £17.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Higher Education Psychology / Sociology Lecturer Protocol FE Doncaster Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Maths Teacher Needed Urgently! REESON Education Tower Hamlets £29664 - £48244 per annum