Are you a Level 3 Nursery Nurse based near Newham, London looking for a new opportunity?
- Are you a minimum Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity?
- Do you want to work in a Nursery that has a child centred approach to child development?
- Do you want to work with a nationally recognised company who reward success and promote from within?
The Nursery encourage the pursuit of excellence academically, socially and spiritually. They strive to develop an inclusive fun filled environment, which is conducive to learning. A place in which all individuals are respected and feel safe and secure, a setting in which diversity is celebrated, creativity is encouraged and where all members can grow and achieve so that they can go on to make positive contributions to their own lives, to the local community and the wider world beyond.
- Safeguarding children
- Be able to cover various age ranges in the EYFS
- To provide an exceptional standard of emotional, physical, intellectual and social care for the children in the setting
- Helping to maintain and oversee a clean, tidy, safe and child-friendly environment
- Supervising activities both inside and outside, including physical pursuits
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
- Feeding suitable snacks, meals and drinks
- Teaching general life skills such as manners and basic hygiene
- A full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 3 or above
- An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework
- A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations
- To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid
- To be pro-active, understanding, empathetic and patient
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and parents
Some benefits include:
- The nursery is based near local stations
- The opportunity to build upon previous skills and experienced gained
- The chance to build relationships with outgoing and supportive colleagues
- The opportunity to make a difference to children's lives within the Early Year's sector
- Real progression for you to cement yourself a long term position within the nursery
- Onsite canteen serving hot food
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools and nurseries. We are working on behalf of Schools and Nurseries, any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Georgia Cleland on 02085300393. Alternatively, you can email me at Georgia.Cleland@randstad.co.uk
| ||Save Job||Share Job|