Do you have experience supporting SEN students? Are you looking for a role where you can progress and obtain free training whilst working? Are you available full time after February half term? Yes? Then this is the role you have been looking for!
I am recruiting for a teaching assistant to join a warm and thriving SEND school, based in Horsham.
This specialised school is a co-educational residential and day school catering for students between the ages of 5 - 19 with learning difficulties. You will be joining a large group of supportive and welcoming staff. The schools ethos shows that every student has the right to reach its full potential to become a good citizen. Your role will be permanent and full time with start from after half term.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Out of hours service
* 1:1 specialised SEND consultant with experience working in education
* E-learning available for all candidates
* Exclusive roles available
* Positions matched to your dream job
Benefits of working at the school:
* On going CPD for all staff
* Opportunity to attend all in-house training
* Free School Meal
* 24 days of free training per year
* Onsite parking
* Paid holidays
* A heated outdoor swimming pool
* Sensory room
* Outdoor play areas
* Soft indoor play area
Your role will require:
* Working inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
* Adapting support according to needs
* Looking after students physical, social and emotional welfare
* Encouraging children's confidence, self esteem and independence
The skills required:
* Ability to respond to the needs of the student and adapt accordingly
* A positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
* Patience, understanding and empathy with students and parents
* Experience working in SEND is desirable but not essential
* Own means of transport is essential
If you feel that this is the right position for you, then please apply today as I will be interviewing on the 22nd of February 2019.
For more information about this role please contact Stine (pronounced Steena) Hansen on 01293 527 416 or email email@example.com.
Further more, we have an array of SEN positions in Sussex, Surrey, Brighton, Essex and Kent which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Childcare Lecturer Protocol FE Sunderland £14.53 - £17.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Higher Education Psychology / Sociology Lecturer Protocol FE Doncaster Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Maths Teacher Needed Urgently! REESON Education Tower Hamlets £29664 - £48244 per annum