SEN Trainee Teacher
Are you looking to teach a specialised curriculum? Can you help students to reach their potential? Are you available now!
Then apply now before the role is filled!
With a specialised curriculum in Autism and speech and language needs, you will understand the process of supporting students to reach their goals and gain important life skills.
Want to know more, then please continue!
Benefits for working with Randstad:
- Experienced Teachers and TA's
- Exclusive roles around Sussex and Surrey
- One to one interviews and application process
- DBS application
- Discounted vouchers including gym facilities and grocery shopping
- Outdoor education trips: Horse-riding, Rock climbing, Canoeing, Forest school and community based projects.
- Work experience in the on-site caf
- Free uniform
- Pension Scheme
- On-site free parking
- Career development schemes
- Free training, alongside your salary
- To shadow the main teacher to fully understand the structure of the classroom
- Participate in all physical and theoretical activities
- Attend meetings and training sessions each week
- Work alongside each student to help them overcome any barriers to learning
- Gain understanding of Autism and Speech and language needs through theoretical practice
- Must have experienced in SEN education, Care, Support worker or nursing roles
- Own means of transport as the school is not accessible by public transport (essential)
- Motivated to improve skills and dedicated to pursue training
Want to apply? Send your application to email@example.com
We will be interviewing for this role on the 4th of March 2019. This role will be on a permanent basis.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this oneVIEW MORE VIEW MORE
- Head of Computer Science - Outstanding School, Birmingham NonStop Recruitment Birmingham
- Female PE Teacher The Education Network Ltd Manchester £100 - £150 per day
- Childcare Lecturer Protocol FE Sunderland £14.53 - £17.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay