Are you a sports coach, teaching assistant or teacher looking for a challenge or change in direction?
Do you have experience working with young people and are looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you passionate about supporting and shaping the lives of young people?
I am currently recruiting for cover supervisors to work across secondary schools in Fleetwood.
For the right person there will be work throughout the new academic year.
If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Exciting and fun environment.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- A dedicated a professional consultant on call 24/7.
- Managing the behaviour of the children and ensuring they are on task
- Delivering pre-set work
- Taking the register at the beginning of the lesson
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress
- Working with teaching assistants and other staff to ensure effective lesson delivery
- Classroom based cover work dependant on the needs of the school on that day.
- Experience of working with young people in a support capacity.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
- A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months.
Randstad are committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in?
Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start'
Please contact Jon on 01772 259966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|