Are you a level 3 nursery nurse looking for a permanent role in Manchester?
Have you just finished your qualification at college and are looking for your perfect role?
Our brand new nursery is looking for a permanent staff member to work full time in a small team of 6 other nursery nurses and around 40 children. The nursery costs of a baby room, a pre-school room and a toddler room.
The nursery is based in Manchester City Centre so its very easy to get to via public transport or your own car.
This is a full time opportunity and the working days are Monday - Friday and the hours can range anywhere between 7am - 7pm. You will receive a 40 hour week contract with the option for overtime. You MUST be a level 3 nursery nurse and have at least 6 months experience working within a nursery.
What you will need.
To apply for this role you will need a minimum of a level 3 qualification in Early Years.
You will also need at least 6 months experience working with children aged between 0-6 in a nursery setting.
You will also need a DBS if you don't have one already.
Tasks you will be expected to do whilst working in our nurseries:
* To assist with breakfast and lunch cover.
* To plan activities which are age appropriate.
* To be aware of all risks and safe guarding issues.
* To know who to report to if you see an accident.
* Observation and planning in accordance with the EYFS.
* Providing termly progress reports to parents/ carers.
* Development of trusting relationship with parents /carers to support the developmental needs of 'key children'.
* Safeguarding of children.
* Providing and engaging children in stimulating play activities.
* Assisting with tidying up and setting up rooms for the following day.
* Following health and safety procedures and reporting issues to your line manager.
* Supporting students and apprentices within your team.
To apply for this role:
Please either apply below or send your CV to Claire.email@example.com.
If you have any further questions please call the Early years team on 01612001904. We also have other Early Years opportunities based in Salford, Trafford, Bolton and Stockport.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- SEND Teaching Staff The Education Network Ltd Sheffield £65 - £90 per day
- Childcare Lecturer Protocol FE Sunderland £14.53 - £17.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Head of Computer Science - Outstanding School, Birmingham NonStop Recruitment Birmingham