Are you a University student looking for some part time work?
Do you have nursery nurse experience and are looking for some extra work?
We are looking for nursery nurse agency staff in Astley to work with us on supply. You can work as many hours as you like and you can also let us know your availability each week and we can find local work to you accordingly. We have a lot of students from the University of Bolton. This is a great opportunity as you get to work for us as and when you please.
We can create a completely flexible working rota that suits your other commitments.
You can let us know your availability week by week and we can give you work on the days required. We have work all over the Greater Manchester area. We also get a lot of same day cover work which involves getting a notificationn between 7-8 to work on the same day.
You will be working in different nurseries within your local area which will broaden your experience. Within each nursery you could potentially be working with babies, toddlers or preschool. If you have a preference regarding age groups, please let us know and we can work around this.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to chose your own working rota.
- To work in different nurseries and to broaden your knowledge on early years.
Tasks you will be expected to do whilst working in our nurseries:
* To assist with breakfast and lunch cover.
* To plan activities which are age appropriate.
* To be aware of all risks and safe guarding issues.
* To know who to report to if you see an accident.
* Observation and planning in accordance with the EYFS.
* Providing termly progress reports to parents/ carers.
* Development of trusting relationship with parents /carers to support the developmental needs of 'key children'.
* Safeguarding of children.
* Providing and engaging children in stimulating play activities.
* Assisting with tidying up and setting up rooms for the following day.
* Following health and safety procedures and reporting issues to your line manager.
* Supporting students and apprentices within your team.
To apply for this role
You will need a clear DBS or the willingness to conduct a new one. You will also need at least 6 months experience working in a nursery.
Please apply below or send your CV to Claire.email@example.com . If you have any further questions please call Claire on 01612001904.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|