Lower KS2 Teacher
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION FOR APRIL OR SEPTEMBER 2019
We are looking for either a Class Teacher OR a Class Teacher with SENDCo responsibility (including a TLR 2). The school is in a village setting near to the Fenland town of March. It has a long-standing, steady staff with plenty of expertise and support to make it an environment where people stay! You will be someone who aspires to be great in all aspects of school life.
You will have:
* A desire to do the very best for all pupils through inspirational teaching in a supportive yet challenging environment
* High expectations of staff and pupils in relation to performance, attitude and behaviour
* For those candidates interested in the SENDCo role, knowledge and experience of the work of the SENDCo including the National Award for SEND Co-ordination (or willingness to work towards achieving it)
* A willingness to engage with parents and external agencies to access appropriate support for pupils
The school can provide:
* Pupils who have an excellent attitude to learning
* A committed team of staff who support and care for each other
* A supportive, pro-active Governing Body
* A wide range of CPD opportunities
Visits to the school can be arranged. If you are interested, please get in touch on 01223 368836 or e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|