Deputy Nursery Manager - Bolton
Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen, and applications are invited for the post of Nursery Manager on a permanent basis.
This 84 place Nursery achieved Outstanding in every category at its most recent Ofsted Inspection
The Nursery Manager will be expected to lead and manage the Nursery, which offers high quality, flexible childcare for children aged between 0 and 5. The staff work together in partnership with parents to ensure that all children are provided with a caring, secure and safe environment which takes into account their individual development needs and enables them to reach their full potential.
- EYP Status or EYT Status
- Or a Level 5 or higher teaching/child care qualification is essential for this role
- Proven relevant experience of managing and supervising a team in a childcare setting.
An attractive salary, up to 36,000 p.a. and benefits package is available.
The closing date for applications: Wednesday 7th November 2018
Interview dates: Thursday 15th November 2018
Apply with your most recent CV and a contact number we can call you on to discuss the role further
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Games Development Lecturer Protocol FE Doncaster £16.00 - £17.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Teacher of English required in Doncaster Principal Resourcing Doncaster
- Teachers of Core Subjects required for Doncaster! Principal Resourcing Doncaster