ENGLISH Teacher post available in Leeds with immediate effect:
Supply Desk are working with a school based in Leeds who require a History Teacher to start immediately.
Supply Desk have been asked to work exclusively to find a suitable English Teacher who can start at October Half Term for a long term maternity cover which has the scope of turning into a permanent position. The school are working hard on their Ofsted year on year with progressions through to a high Requires Improvement and are aiming to achieve Good within 2 years. This is an exciting time to join their team to further your own career. There is potential for you to continue to progress as the SLT consider career progression a key part of each staff member’s development. Therefore there are clear pathways for you to achieve and develop within your original role.
Summary of what’s on offer?
- Full time placement at a Leeds based secondary school
- School is rated as Requires Improvement with key goals in place to achieve Good within 2 years
- Ability to teach Key Stage 3 and 4 is mandatory, Key Stage 5 is not always required but will be taken into consideration if the school can utilise this skill
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant at Supply Desk who specialises in secondary education across Leeds and Bradford who will guide you through your recruitment process
- Both NQTs and more experienced teachers are invited to apply as we can accommodate both
What do we need from you?
- Please apply to this advert so that we are alerted to the fact that you are looking for a placement in September
- We need to see an up-to-date CV with all of your work history on – any gaps in work history we need to know the reason for the gaps
- We will need work references for the last 2 years
- Full safeguarding checks will be conducted and a face to face registration at our offices in Leeds in which we require to see ID and other documents (these will be explained to you)
How fast is the process?
The process can be very fast indeed. For your face to face registration we can see you on most occasions the next working day. We have direct contact with schools who are in over the summer holidays and are able to arrange interviews at your convenience. Your consultant will work hard on your behalf to ensure that you have an excellent understanding of where you are up to in your recruitment process.
What happens next?
You will receive a call from a specialist secondary education consultant who will conduct an initial telephone interview to understand more about you and what you are looking for. This will also be when we book your face to face registration at your convenience.
Please apply as quickly as possible to ensure that you have access to the full range of positions that we are working on. CVs can be sent to email@example.com Secondary Education Specialist at the Leeds Branch of Supply Desk. The telephone number for this branch is 0113 3670991. Please feel free to call and ask any questions.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- PE Teacher | SEN - Complex Learning Difficulties | Salford Quality Teachers Salford £100 - £140 per day
- SEN Teacher | Post 16 - ASD | Stockport Quality Teachers Stockport £100 - £140 per day
- KS3/KS4 Physics Teacher - Harrow - January 2018 Servoca Plc Harrow £26662 - £42498 per annum