Year 3 Teacher
Job DescriptionYear 3 Teacher
Q - Are you a Lower KS2 Teacher looking for a position from April 2018?
Q - Do you want to join a friendly, tight knit primary school based in Barnet?
If so, the supportive Headteacher of a highly regarded, Barnet based primary school is currently looking for a year 3 Teacher to join its existing team from April. Being two form entry the school have the budget to employ a 3rd member of staff within the team, in an effort to further increase the attainment and support within the year group.
* Year 3 Teacher *
* April 2018 *
* Full time position *
* Generous London weighted salary *
Candidate requirements: - Year 3 Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Previous Lower KS2 Teaching experience (preferred)
* A valid DBS (or willing to have one processed by us)
Application: - Year 3 Teacher
If you would like to be considered for this Year 3 Teacher then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Maths Teacher - Surrey/Hampshire border- ASAP ASQ Education Surrey/Hampshire £26149 - £38241 per annum
- HR Business Partner CER Education Recruitment Ipswich £35000 - £45000 per annum + 28 days leave LGPS
- Calling all Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers Classic Education Gillingham