Bilingual Call Center Representative (Higher Education)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an industry-leading company? Morales Group can open the door for you! We are a leading staffing and employment agency that has served the Indianapolis area for the past 13 years, providing job seekers with temp, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities in a variety of dynamic industries. We currently have great opportunities for Call Center Representatives with some of our top clients.
Here at Morales Group, we believe in integrity, compassion, values, teamwork, accountability, and a great customer experience for both our clients and candidates alike. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and we pride ourselves on finding you just the right opportunities where you will learn, prosper, and grow in your career. Partner with us and let us help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Call Center Representative, you will perform a variety of customer service tasks to support several office departments that can include selling products or services, research and surveys or customer inquiries.
Specific job duties of the Call Center Representative can include:
- Providing routine information to callers
- Making inbound and outbound calls
- Handling confidential account information
- Data entry
- Maintaining positive relations between clients and customers
- Providing exceptional customer service
We are looking for self-motivated Call Center Representatives who exhibit a strong work ethic and who are willing to go above and beyond in order to fulfill a wide range of support duties. You should also be a highly organized and detail-oriented team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interact effectively with the public, both on the telephone and through email correspondences.
Additional qualifications for the Call Center Representative role include:
- High school diploma or GED; additional education, a plus
- 1-2 years related experience
- General knowledge of clerical routines, office systems, and procedures
- Exceptional telephone skills and etiquette
- Computer proficiency and excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to utilize the internet for research
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Knowledge of and experience with computer hardware and software, a plus
Associated topics: client, customer care associate, customer service associate, intern, internship, phone, rep, representante de servicio al cliente, representative, technical support
| ||Save Job||Share Job|