Cognitive Coach / Teaching / Tutor
Vacancy has expired
Positively and dramatically impact lives by becoming a cognitive skills coach! Work one-on-one with students through cognitive skills training and tutoring! The Nectar Group is a cutting-edge cognitive training and tutoring company that is hiring full and part-time Cognitive Training Coaches. This is an exciting opportunity to work with students K-12 as well as adults. Our clients are children and adults who are of all ability levels. You will work with them to deliver our curriculum that improves their cognitive and academic skills such as; memory, executive functioning and problem solving along with content areas of reading, writing, and math. We work with students who want to unlock their full potential in order to overcome learning challenges and disabilities. We provide unique, customized coaching and tutoring programs. Our one-on-one programs solve the underlying root issues to learning and memory challenges. We see significant positive change and results that last a lifetime. Our coaches find taking students through this process is a very rewarding and impactful experience as they see measurable growth in their students and build relationships that truly make a difference.
We have a need for coaches to work daytime, evenings, and/or limited need for weekends.
We serve clients throughout Colorado, nationaly and internationally. Currently, we have a need for coaches in the Greenwood Village (DTC), Parker, and Highlands Ranch areas of South Metro Denver. Candidates must be able to work at least 3-4 times per week at one or more of these locations.
The ideal candidates will have experience teaching or tutoring and will be excited to merge their expertise and teaching style with our programs . Training will be provided to certify coaches in our methodology and approach. The kind of candidate who excels in this position are those that love beating the odds and exceeding expectations for what a student can accomplish. They are also people who care deeply, are enthusiastic and are outgoing in their communications with clients and other staff. Building rapport quickly, being able to self initiate and work independently with a high level of integrity are also important to success.
We have immediate openings for 6 PART-TIME and FULL-TIME coaching positions (16 to 40 hrs per week). Candidates must be able to make a minimum 1-year commitment. We are a fast growing company with opportunities to advance quickly into career management and leadership positions!
- Bachelor's Degree a must! Absolutely no exceptions to this minimum requirement will be made!
- Must be comfortable working with all ages and ability levels from talented and gifted, typical learners, to individuals with learning disabilities.
- Teaching certificate preferred (current, expired or substitute are all acceptable from within or out of Colorado). Those with strong backgrounds and previous experience in education but without certification will be seriously considered.
- Be available at least three times per week during the day, immediately after school and/or on weekends.
- Clean background check and excellent references required.
- Must be able to lift at least 25lbs. and climb one or more flights of stairs.
- Must have reliable transportation to allow travel between multiple job sites.
Additional areas of expertise that if possessed could be utilized secondarily to the core coaching position (dependent on skill level additional compensation will be provided above the base pay level):
- Tutoring (Significant need for instructors who can tutor Math!)
- Facilitation of Diagnostic Educational Assessment Tools (WJIV, WISC, GORT, CTOPP).
- Curriculum Development Background
- Management and/or Supervisory Experience
- Previous Experience with for Profit Education Operations and Logistics
- One to One Consultation Skills
- Marketing and/or Community Outreach Skills
- Social Media Marketing Skill Set.
- Copy Writing
- Website Design, Creation and Maintenance and/or IT Skill Set
- Research and Creation of Digital Content
- Presenting and Public Speaking Skills
- Nutrition Education and/or Background
- Stress Management Instruction and/or Background
- Competitive compensation rate plus performance bonusus for each student you work with and the opportunity for multiple increases in the base through our Coach Career Path training program ($15.00 - $22.00)
- Part-time (daytime and/or after school available - flexible shifts throughout the week)
- Exciting, cutting edge curriculum.
- Paid Continuing Education / Ongoing Training
- Paid travel time
- Paid lesson planning and preparation time
- Paid Holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to make significant positive impact in the lives of children and adults working one-on-one
- Diversity of tasks, roles and responsibilities throughout the work day. Consistently be challenged with something new
- A positive and supportive work culture where collaboration is foundational
- Many opportunities for advancement
- Professional mentoring program
- Cell phone expense reimbursement
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance Plan
Our Hiring Process Consists of the Following Steps:
1. Submit your resume via online portal or thru email.
2. If you meet the qualifications, we will call you to set-up a in person screening appointment (this will consist of a few short tests to see if you meet our requirements).
3. Attend a group interview for those that pass the initial screening. This interview allows us to get to know you and see how you interact with others, as well as allows you to learn more about our company and the details of the position.
4. If we both decide it's a good fit, we will schedule a time for a one-to-one interview.
1). IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
2). RESUMES RECEIVED VIA EMAIL ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO IN-PERSON or TELEPHONE INQUIRIES SHOULD BE MADE.
3). IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE DENVER METRO AREA DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE RELOCATING.
Associated topics: ballroom, chess, dance, evening, gardening, guitar, muse, rotc, sierra club, weapons
|Save Job||Share Job|
- HR Business Partner CER Education Recruitment Ipswich £35000 - £45000 per annum + 28 days leave LGPS
- Teacher of Science (NQTs welcomed) Firth Park Academy Sheffield £23k - 29k per year
- Qualified Careers Adviser CER Education Recruitment Harrow Up to £120 per day