Help Requirements Conditions of Employment
* Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
* You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
* Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
* Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination.
* Direct Deposit of Pay is Required.
* This is a Career Program (CP) 51 position.
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience which includes performing administrative support functions using office automation software (word processing, spreadsheets and financial databases) to retrieve, update, review and store electronic data and/or to prepare, edit and format documents. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (GS-06).
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
* Computer Skills
* Financial Management Systems
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
* If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
* Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
* If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
* You may claim military spouse preference.
* Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
* Further selection from this announcement may be made after 90 days.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Basis for Rating: Qualified candidates will be assigned to one of three quality categories: Best Qualified, Highly Qualified and Qualified. Veteran preference eligibles are listed ahead of non-preference eligibles within each quality category.
* Best Qualified. Candidates in this category possess exceptional skills and experience to exceed well above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
* Highly Qualified. Candidates in this category possess good skills and experience above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
* Qualified. Candidates in this category meet the minimum experience requirements for the announced position.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP). If you are a Federal employee in the competitive service and your agency has notified you in writing that you are a displaced employee eligible for ICTAP consideration, you may receive selection priority. To receive selection priority for this position, you must: (1) meet ICTAP eligibility criteria; (2) be rated well-qualified for the position with a score of 90 or above; and, (3) submit the appropriate documentation to support your ICTAP eligibility. Additional information about the program is on OPM's Career Transition Resources website.
Background checks and security clearance
Public Trust - Background Investigation
Associated topics: air force, cavalry scout, department of justice, marines, northrop grumman, rocket fire direction specialist, sci, sme, subject matter expert, terrorism
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Qualified Careers Adviser CER Education Recruitment Harrow Up to £120 per day
- HR Business Partner CER Education Recruitment Ipswich £35000 - £45000 per annum + 28 days leave LGPS
- Teacher of Science (NQTs welcomed) Firth Park Academy Sheffield £23k - 29k per year