Science Teacher - Isle of Wight
Job DescriptionAn Isle of Wight secondary school are seeking a qualified and experienced teacher of Science to teach General Science at KS3 and 4 within the school and depending on specialism (Chemistry, Physics or Biology), within their 6th Form.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, aiming for excellence and:
* Should have a strong track record of raising attainment and achievement or the ability to demonstrate you are developing outstanding practice, if an NQT.
* Be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement.
* Have the ability to teach across the age and ability range at age 11-18.
In return the school will provide a post within a very supportive team and in a school with facilities that are second to none.
In addition you will be working on the Isle of Wight which, as a place to work, is ideal with commutable links to Southampton and Portsmouth and London being only 2 hours away!
The Isle of Wight is also a delightful place for relocation; steeped in culture and history, it provides a fantastic life style for individuals or families with opportunities for many sports, particularly sailing, cycling and walking and boasts a wide range of sporting, musical and cultural festivals throughout the year.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Teacher of Science (NQTs welcomed) Firth Park Academy Sheffield £23k - 29k per year
- KS1 Teacher Langer Primary Academy Felixstowe £23,375 - 34,500 per year
- HR Business Partner CER Education Recruitment Ipswich £35000 - £45000 per annum + 28 days leave LGPS