2018- FT Math Faculty Instructor
Job DescriptionThe Richmond campus of Bryant & Stratton College is seeking a full-time Math Instructor.
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Provide instruction for day, evening, and weekend classes.
* Participate in campus-wide initiatives in support of recruitment, retention, and graduation goals.
* Maintain a schedule of professional duties including student support, meetings, College activities and initiatives and lesson planning.
* Maintain a current knowledge of teaching discipline/field of study evidenced in Teaching Portfolio.
* Participate in curriculum monitoring and development process.
* Attend required College functions including staff meetings, in-service training, graduation, and special activities.
* Adhere to and uphold all established operational policies and procedures as described in operation documentation (official catalog, Faculty Guide).
* Adhere to all required administrative and classroom delivery duties and requirements as outlined in the job description for full-time instructional associates.
Qualified candidate will possess a MASTER'S DEGREE in Mathematics or a Master's degree with 18 graduate credit hours in math. Teaching experience is preferred.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: astrophysics, biomolecular, dna, geology, lithosphere, mathematica, mathematics natural sciences, molecular, rna, school of mathematics
| ||Save Job||Share Job|