Job DescriptionBINDER MACHINE OPERATOR Days shift $14+ Based on experience
SUMMARY:To set up, operate and maintain the Perfect Binder while meeting quality and production goals. Other duties includes, but not limited to
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all set up operation and maintenance of the Perfect Binder.
- Oversee the work performance and training of assigned crew members.
- Delegate/Assign work duties to assigned crew members.
- Customize orders to specifications/requirements.
- Maintain quality and quantity standards.
- Complete processes related to paperwork and forms.
- May handle hazardous waste as a part of daily job functions.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Must have good mechanical and organizational skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication.
- Must have good mathematical skills.
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to lead and direct crew.
- Minimum 6 months Bindery experience.
- Must be physically able to load bundles from 30 to 100 lbs.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and dependency is a prerequisite.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3-years bindery experience
- The ability to read and write English
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and verbally
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to interpret and utilize various units of measure and their conversions
- The ability to use logical and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to generate solutions to problem without equipment
- Recommends new solutions to production problems
- Finding ways to improve processes and efficiencies on a production
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
Dental and Vision Plan Options
401(k) Retirement Plan
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
They don t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you\"
\"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me\"
Without them I wouldn t have the position I have now\"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) ###-####.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.
Job # 296212
Associated topics: agriculture, biology, biomolecular, cell, epigenetic, fibroblast, geography, geology, geosphere, molecule
| ||Save Job||Share Job|