Vacancy has expired
Cover Supervisor- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
A+ Teachers are working with a Secondary school in High Wycombe to help them find a brilliant cover supervisor. The school are looking for a cover supervisor who will be able to cover lessons as gaps pop up through sickness, PPA or double bookings each day. The right candidate will not be responsible for planning and marking but instead will be responsible for ensuring all lessons covered run smoothly and effectively while managing classroom behaviour and ensuring that all students remain on task with the work they have been set.
Skills, Interests and Qualities
As a cover supervisor you will need to be:
- highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- be confident, organised and at times, diplomatic
- patient, flexible, creative with a good sense of humour
To apply you will need:
- experience of working with secondary aged children
- the ability to manage groups of children and cope with challenging behaviour.
- the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- a knowledge of the National Curriculum for KS3 and KS4
- the ability to work as part of a team
- good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- good IT skills
- valid DBS or willing to obtain one
- satisfactory references
A mixed Comprehensive School in High Wycombe, age range 11-18 "Good" Ofsted. This secondary school has a warm and friendly feel to it with very supportive senior leadership team and heads of department. They take pride in the extra-curricular activities which they offer students to broaden their knowledge, not just academically. The school is often praised for their high levels of Education and Training for both staff and students
If you are interested in this Cover Supervisor role please send your CV to Paul
or phone 01442 508 870.
A+ Teachers is a specialist Education and Training recruitment company that is run for teachers by teachers. Established at the beginning of 2003 A+ Teachers has quickly become a dynamic leading force in Education Recruitment - matching hundreds of fully qualified Teachers into suitable Education Establishments nationwide.
The benefits of working through A+ Teachers are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to 125* per referral
We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools and Academies in High Wycombe and across, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Berkshire.
Opportunities we can offer include day to day, long term and permanent positions, full and part-time.
A+ Teachers are members of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. A+ Teachers is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
A+ Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
* For terms and conditions please see website:
Note: Due to the number of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Save Job||Share Job|
- Primary Teacher - Redbridge - January Start Servoca Plc Redbridge £26662 - £42498 per annum
- Teaching Assistant - SEN - Erdington - Brimingham - ASAP Academics Birmingham £55 - £70 per day
- Behaviour Support Worker Academics North West London £60 - £90 per day