Religious Educaiton Teacher
Vacancy has expired
Job DescriptionRE TEACHER
NQT or QTS
KEY STAGE 3 - 5
LONG-TERM IN AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL, BIRMINGHAM
This is who we are working with:-
- Very good school with wonderful community links
- Effective behaviour policies designed to promote positivity
- Lovely setting on the outskirts of Birmingham
- Strong leadership, real belief in pupil progress
- High achieving school with strong A* - C Grades
- Confident pupils with a real sense of self-worth
- Good cross curricular activities
This is a great school who are looking for an RE teacher to join them as soon as possible, due to staff not returning. This school offers a brilliant opportunity within their Humanities department to teach 90% RE to Key Stages 3 & 4, and cover lessons in History and Geography where possible.
The Education Network are working with this Ofsted Good school in Birmingham who are looking for an NQT RE Teacher, or QTS RE Teacher to start with them immediately, and is for a long-term cover.
They are looking for a confident and competent teacher to teach their very bright students from Key Stage 3 - 5, and work to a standard the school achieves which are 80%+ at GCSE, and 85%+ at A Level.
For you to work with this school ideally you will be:-
- NQT RE Teacher, or
- QTS RE of Humanities Teacher
- Track record of good results
- Happy to work with pupils for all abilities
- Demonstrate some good ideas to engage pupils in RE lessons
- Looking for a long -term or permanent role
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local RE teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Save Job||Share Job|