Business, Sales & Events Trainee
Job DescriptionBusiness, Sales & Events Trainee - Top Bonus Package
Are you looking to kickstart a career that opens doors to many other opportunities and career sectors?
Due to signing brand new marketing campaigns with several brands, Atlas Corp is offering a one of a kind opportunity, offering full training to 5 ambitious individuals to progress into our events management position. Marketing for top UK brands, AtlasCorp is an award-winning event marketing firm based in the heart of Sheffield. We are on the search for event assistants to work alongside our marketing and promotions team today marketing for top UK brands.
Apply today to find out more about the role, progression opportunities and to really kick off your career!
Business, Sales & Events Trainee Candidates Will:
- Set up tents and kiosks in the Sheffield Area
- Work strongly with our event assistants
- Be involved in the promotions and sales of our products and services
- Close customer sales and finalise sale transactions
Following learning the foundations of event sales and promotions, Business, Sales & Events Trainee candidates will further be trained and gain responsibilities within business sectors involving:
- Teach and train other event assistants
- Learn to manage a team and interview on behalf of the company
- Learn other aspects of management such as HR, recruitment, administration & finance
- Progress to Events Manager to manage one of our event campaigns
In return, our team are rewarded with regular bonuses including:
- A sociable work environment
- Rewards of performance based earnings
- Travel opportunities to our partnership branches across the UK, US & South Africa
- Annual company break
- Generous holidays
- Additional commissions & financial bonuses
Apply today to find out more about this position!
Simply send your CV through the online application process.
Top applicants will be invited to a trial day with our current customer assistant team before we make final decisions to confirm it is the best match for the both of us. During the trial day, you will have the exclusive opportunity to visit one of our events and meet with our current Business, Sales & Events team for a more eye-opening and hands-on experience before we head back to the office where positions will be offered and confirmed.
As this day is part of the interview process, this is a voluntary unpaid day with the company to shadow our current events team to confirm the best match for both parties.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959994608
| ||Save Job||Share Job|