Management Trainer / Assessor
Vacancy has expired
Job DescriptionKM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor
Location: South East of England - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Management at level 5.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group based training to learners, along with field based 1-2-1 Assessments.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management at level 5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group based training and delivery.
- Must have knowledge or an understanding of the new Apprenticeship standards.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79333211
|Save Job||Share Job|