Substitute - Regional
Job DescriptionJob Description
Apply now as a regional substitute teacher and discover the rewards of accompanying young children through their unique world of exploration, excitement, and delight. Play an important role in the daily routines at our centers, working with infants through school aged children!
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees both at home and at work. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families while working hours that best fit your needs. Enjoy a flexible schedule, while working in an environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
As a substitute at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Collaborate with a team of talented early childhood professionals like yourself
* Support a center in a time when your teaching expertise are needed
* Inspire children's learning through an emergent curriculum
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
* Learn developmentally appropriate practice that meets the highest industry standard
* Part time: Monday-Friday, up to 29 hours per week. Willing to travel to Lopatcong, Lebanon, NJ and Easton, PA
* High School Diploma/GED required
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
* Demonstrated interest and prior experience working with young children required
* Some college education preferred
* Must meet State requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-###-#### or ...@brighthorizons.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at ...@brighthorizons.com or 855-###-####.
Associated topics: associate kindergarten teacher, baby, child, child care, early childhood, early education, infant, preschool assistant teacher, toddler, toddler teacher
| ||Save Job||Share Job|