Admin / Associate Staff : Other
Job DescriptionThe purpose of this post is to be responsible for the organisation, management, promotion and development of a central learning resource centre (LRC)/Library to support the teaching, learning and research activities of the school. The role will report to the Literacy Coordinator for the College to promote the development of the Whole Child.
- Are you a qualified librarian or do you have relevant equivalent experience?
- Do you have experience of working in a school or working with young people?
- Do you have ideas of how to utilise the library to improve literacy in young people and promoting reading for pleasure?
- Do you have the motivation to raise the profile of reading across the whole curriculum?
- Are you enthusiastic and looking for a new challenge?
- Passionate about reading and literacy
- Knowledgeable of available children's literature
- Confident dealing with young people
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Maths Intervention Specialist required in Bradford Servoca Plc Bradford £55 - £140 per day
- Personal Care Support Assistant Northampton College Northampton £16,318–£17,220 pro rata, actual salary £11,877-£12,532 per annum
- HEADTEACHER Sir John Heron Primary School LONDON L18-L24 (inner London £66,638 - £76,017)