Teacher Of Science - The Misbourne
"Our aspirational leadership embeds a culture of ambition which permeates the school"
Ofsted May 2017
We are a "Good and harmonious school" (Ofsted 2017) and we want to attract the best staff and invest in them, as we see them as our most valuable asset.
"The school's professional learning programme is exemplary" (Ofsted 2017)
About the role
Do you want to work in a school where:
- There is great bespoke training and access to leadership coaching in place to help all teachers develop their practice and leadership.
- Leadership of teaching and learning is a "considerable strength of the school" (Ofsted 2017)
- There is a strong team ethos, with caring colleagues and superb students who "conduct themselves exceptionally well in lessons and around school" (Ofsted 2017)
Please see the attached Job Description for more information about this role.
Qualified teacher status
- Experience of teaching at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Teaching across the whole Secondary age range;
- Working in partnership with parents.
Professional knowledge, abilities and skills
- Subject expertise
- Establish and maintain high expectations for all students
- The theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children (e.g. classroom organisation and learning strategies);
- The monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils' progress;
- The statutory requirements of legislation concerning Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety, SEN and Child Protection;
Please see the attached Person Specification for more information about the requirements of this role.
Please contact Ms J Wheater on 01494 862869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information, visits are welcome.
Please either email your application to email@example.com or post to The Misbourne, Misbourne Drive, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire HP16 0BN.
Vacancy Closing Date: 01/02/2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 7th February 2018.
The Misbourne is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Enhanced Disclosure and medical clearance. No agencies please.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|