Science Secondary Teacher - Medway - January 2017
Vacancy has expired
Are you a passionate Science Secondary School teacher looking to for a role to start in January 2017?
Are you currently a full time class teacher? Do you have the ability to teach up to KS4?
Do you want to work in a school where you can make a positive impact to the students that you teach and inspire them to learn?
Classic Education is seeking an experienced secondary school Science teacher in the Medway and the surrounding areas to work on a full time basis. This school is a large mixed school with a successful science department.
- Science up to GCSE
- Full time - Part time may be considered
- Commencing January 2017
- Competitive Pay rate
- Opportunity to be innovative, working closely with other members of a very successful Faculty.
- Medways Area.
This large secondary school located in are looking for a Science teacher who is enthusiastic, committed person who thrives on hard work. The person appointed would be managed on a day to day basis by the senior members of the Science Faculty.
This Secondary school can guarantee:
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to commitment and raise student achievement even further.
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Innovative plaza spaces with access to state of the art facilities
- The ideal candidate will be/have:
- The ability to teach Science up to KS4 and the potential for development of KS5 teaching
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people
- Have a commitment to inclusion and the creation of a healthy, safe learning environment for students
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results demonstrating progress at all levels
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
If this role interests you then please apply now or contact Pav Kang at Classic Education for more information.
|Save Job||Share Job|