Job DescriptionLB Specialist Recruitment are working with an Ofsted Good rated medium sized vibrant nursery in Twickenham, who are recruiting for a Room Leader. This role is perfect for someone with who is caring, happy, is driven to developing children and has experience with this age group.
As a Room Leader your room will be over ratio daily to give you time for your keyworker responsibilities whilst keeping a safe, fun and happy atmosphere.
All of their Room Leaders have access to a large pool of resources, great training and development as well as long term progression and regular reviews.
As a Room Leader you will be working full time. Hours are 40 hours a week over 5 day on split shifts.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• NVQ3 Level 2/3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
• Have experience working with children in a childcare setting
• Experience as a keyworker/Understanding of keyworker systems
• Excellent rates of pay, benefits and on-going support and career development.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Taking care of key children.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety[L1] .
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good communication with them.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Having lots of fun!
Our client is offering immediate interviews so please confirm the dates you are available.
All Room Leader applicants will be required to have a DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your child care certificate and right to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78986750
| ||Save Job||Share Job|