Qualified Nursery Practitioners - LEVEL 3
Job Description*****WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEVEL 3 PRACTITIONERS FOR OUR BRAND NEW NURSERY OPENING IN ACADEMY GARDENS, NORTHOLT AT THE END OF JANUARY 2018****
If you are passionate about achieving great outcomes for children and want to inspire the young minds of the future then we would love you on our team. You will need to be a dedicated team player with good communication skills. You will also need to be able to relate to a wide variety of people from our youngest caterpillars right through to our oldest and wisest butterflies. If you would like to spread your wings and fly into a new role, apply today!
About the role
No day is ever the same working for Hungry Caterpillar. You will be nurturing our young caterpillars with day to day care and exciting the minds of our preschool butterflies with new ideas and activities fully linked to the EYFS. You will build strong relationships with all the children and their families. You will be working together with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the nursery by adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
You will need
- A suitable qualification such as NNEB/CYPW/NVQ Level 3/NVQ Level 2 - unqualified also welcome to apply
- Experience of working in a child care environment
- A great understanding of the EYFS and the ability to refer to the EYFS when planning activities.
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for working with young children and meeting their needs.
Fantastic Range of Benefits:
•free uniform and cosy fleece,
•50% off childcare fees,
•paid day off you're your birthday,
•5 fully paid in house training days a year,
•Competitive salary package ,
•BUPA health care package,
•full support for professional development from Level 2 to degree,
•organised team event,
•fantastic career progression
Hungry Caterpillar is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all its children and staff. All applicants should expect a telephone interview as a first line response and will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a health and suitability declaration. Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references before starting work with us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78985625
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- HEADTEACHER Sir John Heron Primary School LONDON L18-L24 (inner London £66,638 - £76,017)
- Workplace Assessor/Trainer - Childcare Northampton College £21,169 – £25,413 per annum
- Teacher in English Northampton College Northamptonshire £24,534 - £29,253 per annum