Job DescriptionAre you a Chemistry Teacher/Lecturer looking for a new teaching challenge outside of the mainstream classroom environment, if so, this permanent Chemistry Content Writer position located in the Berkshire area offering a salary up to £36,000 per annum could be exactly what you're looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chemistry BSc (min) qualified teaching professional to join a very exciting and expanding organisation who specialises in creating written Chemistry educational content targeted at a K12 audience.
Ideally you will have previous Chemistry content writing experience and can produce and demonstrate excellent writing skills which includes the creation of easy to read content that is pedagogically rich, and audience age appropriate.
General Responsibilities Include:
- The creation of high quality Chemistry questions, solutions, and examples
- Working with other team members to update, improve, redesign, and to expand current portfolios
- Complete responsibility and ownership for written content created
- Working on aspects of the organisations curriculum design
- Regular interaction with other content writers and developers either face-to-face, by email and telephone
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Chemistry bachelor's degree or higher
- Teaching Chemistry
- Chemistry writing
- Educational technology
- Educational research
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding command of both oral and written English
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Professional approach with excellent work ethic
- Organised with an ability to produce written content to the highest standards
- Adaptable, flexible and a keenest to learn new skills
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
This fantastic opportunity is offering 28 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working start and finish times, and an annualised gross salary circa £30,000 to £36,000 (DOE) plus other benefits.
If you have the required Chemistry qualifications, experience and expertise and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd on: 01793 686 366.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77648994
| ||Save Job||Share Job|