Level 2 Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
Job DescriptionJob Title: Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Salary: Up to £16,500 per annum
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is a well-established and respected day nursery in the Leamington Spa area and they are looking for a Level 2 Nursery Practitioner to join their team. This is an opportunity for someone to take the next step within their childcare career within a fun and vibrant environment.
- As a Nursery Nurse you will help ensure that the children and are looked after in a safe and friendly environment.
- Planning games and activities for the children to participate in.
- Help keep parents informed of their children's development and wellbeing.
- Work as a key member of the team to ensure a happy work environment for all involved.
For this position you MUST have the following
- A minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare
- Experience of working within a senior nursery position
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
What you get in return
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days' holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and development
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Class Teachers Posts Kier Hardie Primary School Canning Town TLRs
- Personal Care Support Assistant Northampton College Northampton £16,318–£17,220 pro rata, actual salary £11,877-£12,532 per annum
- Construction Assessor required Immediate Start Academics Barnsley £130 - £160 per annum