Math Teacher High School SAT Prep
We are seeking a Math Teacher - High School Level - SAT Prep to join our team! You will educate students in one or more subjects at the secondary level at at Monroe-Woodbury High School. We are seeking math teachers who are available to teach on Tuesday evenings during a 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm time frame. We provide teachers with training and an instructional outline to follow.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Implement pre-designed lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Teaching certification is preferred but not a requirement.
- All applicants must possess their bachelors degree and have some prior classroom teaching experience.
About Lentz and Lentz SAT Prep:
Established test preparation company with over 40 years of experience.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 9th grade, biology, geometry, grade 6, k 8, k 8th, k 12th, tenth grade, twelfth grade
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Workplace Assessor/Trainer - Childcare Northampton College £21,169 – £25,413 per annum
- Personal Care Support Assistant Northampton College Northampton £16,318–£17,220 pro rata, actual salary £11,877-£12,532 per annum
- KS3/KS4 Physics Teacher - Barnet - Sept 18 Servoca Plc Barnet £26662 - £42498 per annum + Pension