Year 5 Class Teacher - Edlesborough Primary School
Edlesborough School is a friendly, caring and lively community where children are enthusiastic learners, well-motivated and encouraged to think for themselves. We have an amazing and dedicated school team, with highly engaged parents and a fully supportive Governing Body. We are looking for individuals who share our passion and love of learning to join our team.
About the role
All pay scales welcome including applications from NQTs. An additional recruitment allowance will be available for the correct candidates.
What we can offer you:
- a high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking leadership team
- a staff that is committed to the children and their development
- children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
- a vibrant and supportive parent body and community
- a commitment to personalised professional development
- a highly supportive Board of Governors
The successful applicant must be:
- passionate about providing a high quality and inclusive education for all children
- able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- positive, enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated
- able to work effectively as part of a team, accept challenges and motivate others
- able to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning in order to help all pupils achieve their best
- flexible, resilience, adaptability and commitment to working as part of a team
- able to enthuse and inspiring a love of learning for all
- able to demonstrate knowledge of the 2014 national curriculum
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office on 01525 220431 and ask for Jo Broughton to make an appointment.
Please email the school for an application pack: email@example.com or from our website www.edlesborough.bucks.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 19 th January 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 23 rd January 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, satisfactory references and medical check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|