Part-time Biology teacher- Surrey- February start
I am currently working with a superb private school based in Surrey who require a Biology teacher from February.
This role is a maternity cover and will end in May.
You will be responsible for teaching Biology at all levels across the school. With your wide breadth of teaching knowledge and experience, you should also be able to teach an additional subject.
The school prides itself on its dedicated, professional and friendly team. Therefore it is crucial you share the school's ethos and its commitment to excellence, innovation and collaboration.
It is essential that you demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Biology (including Science related subjects)
- Ability to teach at KS3 & KS4
- A genuine passion for Biology, and the ability to motivate and inspire interest in the subject area
- QTS (qualified teacher status)
The school believes that every student can realise their true potential with the right support and teaching. Therefore, it sets high standards for students and staff alike. As such students are enthusiastic and well behaved, and enjoy studying at this leading secondary school.
A popular school achieving strong results year after year, it was awarded 'Outstanding' status in its last two Ofsted reports.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Alfred Bache or give him a call on 0203 609 8721
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Head of Music - Secondary School in Croydon - Permanent Servoca Plc Croydon £31302 - £42077 per annum + TLR
- Psychology Graduate required - SEN TA - ASAP - Croydon Academics Croydon £60 - £70 per day
- Dance Teacher - Exemplary Bromley School - Long Term Servoca Plc Bromley £130 - £165 per day