I am working with an exceptional mixed academy based in Essex who are looking to take on an Art Teacher from January 2018 (earlier start available). This is a full time position teaching Drama to KS3/4.
The school has seen a large uptake in Art over the past two years, with new variations also being requested. The school are in a position whereby they would like to add to their performing Arts department to meet the demand for subjects.
The school are very keen to meet with candidates and will be holding interviews upon arrival of applications.
Should you wish to be considered for this opportunity please email an updated copy of your CV as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic comprehensive school located in Essex, with a great reputation in terms of academic achievements, student behaviour and community and easily accessible via public transport. With an ethos of putting an emphasis on the needs of students, this school offers a broad and varied curriculum to match the needs of each individual student. With fantastic facilities in a state-of-the-art building, the school has recently opened a brand-new sixth form building and are looking for members of staff to join them to begin an exciting new phase of development to build on the remarkable success of the past.
- 'Good' Ofsted in all categories
- 'Behaviour around the school is good' ' Students say they feel safe and happy in school, and their is given high priority by all staff and governors'
Drama Teacher *Applications from both experienced and NQT's welcome
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Head of Music - Secondary School in Croydon - Permanent Servoca Plc Croydon £31302 - £42077 per annum + TLR
- Psychology Graduate required - SEN TA - ASAP - Croydon Academics Croydon £60 - £70 per day
- Dance Teacher - Exemplary Bromley School - Long Term Servoca Plc Bromley £130 - £165 per day