Nursery Room Leader- Level 3
Job DescriptionAspire People are recruiting for a nursery room leader for a new nursery opening in Sandwell this role will be a permanent job for the right candidate .
Our client has a real passion to deliver the highest levels of childcare and wishes to recruit people with the same desire for providing children within a stimulating and educational environment. The provision is looking for a Room Leader that can lead, support and develop the staff and room as a whole.
Role will involve:
*Weekly Planning and target setting
*Supervising a small team of nursery nurses
*Liaising with parents
*Chairing room meetings
*Ensure health, safety and wellbeing of the children
* Support the children's development, learning and play
* Be a key worker carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Nursery Nurse - Sutton Coldfield - Excellent Pay - £££ Aspire People Oldbury £8.05 - £8.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Nursery Nurse - Full Time - Excellent Hourly Pay - £££ Aspire People Great Barr £7.50 - £8.05 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Nursery Nurse - Agency Staff - Oldbury - Excellent Pay - £££ Aspire People Oldbury £8.05 - £8.50 per hour + Holiday Pay