English Teacher -All-girls school- North London- January start
We are working with a superb school in North West London who are seeking an outstanding English teacher to start from January.
This role is open to experienced teachers and also newly qualified teachers.
***The school also accepts overseas applicants
You will be responsible for teaching English at GCSE (years 10 and 11).
The school prides itself on its dedicated, professional and friendly team. Therefore it is crucial you share the school's ethos and its commitment to excellence, innovation and collaboration.
It is essential that you demonstrate the following:
- Degree in English (or related subject depending on experience)
- Ability to teach KS4 and strong knowledge of the current English curriculum.
- A genuine passion for English, and the ability to motivate and inspire interest in the subject area
- QTS (qualified teacher status)
The school believes that every student can realise their true potential with the right support and teaching. Therefore, it sets high standards for students and staff alike. As such students are enthusiastic and well behaved, and enjoy studying at this leading secondary school.
A popular school achieving strong results year after year, it was awarded 'Outstanding' status in its last two Ofsted reports.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Alfred Bache or give him a call on 0203 609 8721
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Maths Teacher - East London- January start ASQ Education East London £26149 - £38241 per annum
- Head of Music - Secondary School in Croydon - Permanent Servoca Plc Croydon £31302 - £42077 per annum + TLR
- Learning Support Professionals - Further Education ASQ Education City of Westminster £17237 - £18457 per annum + plus excellent benefits