Geography Teacher - Maidenhead - January 2018
Are you a Geography Teacher looking for a new role in an outstanding school in Maidenhead for January 2018 start?
A dynamic and vibrant 11-18 School in Berkshire is looking to appoint a Geography teacher.
Would you like the opportunity to teach in a truly outstanding Humanities department?
** Geography Teacher Required
** Windsor & Maidenhead
** January 2018 start
** Outstanding School
** Excellent Pay and Benefits
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional to become part of the fantastic Humanities department in this Maidenhead based Secondary school. The successful candidate will help drive Geography on to greater success by providing high standards of teaching and learning through the delivery of interesting and innovative lessons that will inspire our pupils. The ability to teach using a wide range of teaching styles and excellent interpersonal skills is essential.
To be considered for this Geography Teaching position, the ideal candidate is required to meet the following criteria;
- Flexible and comfortable in adapting new methods of teaching
- Hold a teaching qualification equivalent to a PGCE
- Excellent classroom management and communicative skills
- Ability to create a stimulating learning environment
- Have experience teaching Geography - up to A-level is a bonus
The department is supported well by the management, who allow you to bring new ideas and best practices forward.
Applicants need to be confident in their ability and passionate about Geography with a real focus on the strength and quality of teaching. The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic classroom practitioner with the ability to self motivate as well as drive students to achieve to the best of their abilities.
The school will be looking at CVs in the next few days and will be arranging interviews in the next few weeks.
If you would like to apply for this exciting and rewarding position, as a Geography Teacher or NQT, then please e-mail your CV today.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Head of Music - Secondary School in Croydon - Permanent Servoca Plc Croydon £31302 - £42077 per annum + TLR
- Psychology Graduate required - SEN TA - ASAP - Croydon Academics Croydon £60 - £70 per day
- Dance Teacher - Exemplary Bromley School - Long Term Servoca Plc Bromley £130 - £165 per day