Literacy Leader & Class Teacher - Ealing (September 2018)
Do you have a passion for Literacy and want to lead this core subject throughout EY, KS1 and KS2?
Would you like to take the next step in your career in a creative and innovative primary school?
Do you have experience of teaching Literacy using the Talk 4 writing programme?
We are looking to appoint an Experienced KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher who feels that they are ready for the next step in their career. We seek candidates who have solid experience in the classroom with at least 3-4 years' teaching the British Curriculum. For those candidates with no leadership experience, you will be offered a full and thorough training plan.
We seek an ambitious practitioner who has a true passion for Literacy and can help improve outcomes within the subject. The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching the Talk 4 Writing programme, however it is not necessary. As long as you have a commitment for developing a balanced literacy curriculum then we would like to hear from you.
Leaders, Teachers, Support staff and children all have high expectations of themselves and each other and they believe we have the ability to allow each person to succeed. Happiness and well being are the cornerstones of life-long learning and everyone loves what they do. This truly is a great school to take your next journey with.
- Literacy Leader Position - Opportunity to take on either KS1 or KS2 Class
- London Borough of Ealing - West London
- Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale plus a generous TLR payment
- Inner London Weighting
- 'Good' by OFSTED 2015
The candidate appointed will be able to:
- Demonstrate 'Good' if not better teaching and learning through a formal observation
- Inspire a motivate children, staff, parents and carers
- Demonstrate an interest and or passion for Literacy and improving Literacy outcomes
- Demonstrate strong curriculum knowledge and understanding
- Show a commitment to raising standards
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the classroom
NB: Interviews will be imminent and as and when candidates come through. To apply please send a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Ashley on 020 7202 0031 or 075261 76427
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Primary Teacher - PPA - Sutton Coldfield - January Start Academics Birmingham £120 - £150 per day
- Psychology Graduate required - SEN TA - ASAP - Croydon Academics Croydon £60 - £70 per day
- Year Three Class Teacher, Burnham Bucks A Plus Teachers Burnham £125 - £175 per day