NEWLY QUALIFIED PRIMARY TEACHERS - SEPTEMBER 2018
Are you an excellent practitioner that is due to complete your teacher training at the end of the academic year?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking, creative and innovative primary school to start your career?
Do you want to secure a permanent NQT post?
We are looking to appoint Newly Qualified Primary Teachers for a number of primary schools based across our London network. We seek candidates who are EY, KS1 and KS2 specialists (Year groups negotiable), who want to work in a London Primary School!
We have a number of ambitious, successful and inclusive community primary schools with exceptional reputations for providing NQTs with the very best support, training and guidance.
We seek Newly Qualified Primary Teachers who want to help provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share high expectations of achievement for all children.
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate 'Good' if not better teaching and learning through a formal observation.
- Inspire and motivate children, staff, parents and carers
- Demonstrate strong curriculum knowledge and understanding
- Show commitment to ensuring equality and opportunities for all children to achieve
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the classroom.
NB: Interviews are ongoing. To apply please send a copy of your CV. For further information please contact Ashley on 02072020031 or 07526176427
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Head of Music - Secondary School in Croydon - Permanent Servoca Plc Croydon £31302 - £42077 per annum + TLR
- Primary Teacher - PPA - Sutton Coldfield - January Start Academics Birmingham £120 - £150 per day
- Dance Teacher - Exemplary Bromley School - Long Term Servoca Plc Bromley £130 - £165 per day