Vacancy has expired
Job DescriptionKS2 teachers required for flexible supply work in Oxford, long term and day to day bookings available
Do you want to choose when and where you work and build relationships with familiar schools?
Are you an effective key stage two teacher with a proven track record of raising attainment levels and running a bright and happy class room?
Supply teaching can vary from a single day to a whole term and can also lead to permanent positions. Work when and where you want, build close relationships with schools and give yourself a head start...all whilst earning a competitive daily rate!
We are looking to recruit highly skilled, qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic Primary Teachers interested in day-to-day, long term or permanent Teaching jobs.
The successful candidate will be a flexible, motivated and an inspiring teacher who has a good knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum and has experience teaching in mixed year groups.
To be considered for Primary Teaching jobs in Oxford, you must:
Have recent experience of teaching Primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
Have Qualified Teacher Status
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
• £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
• Access to free Professional Development Training
• Access to free Safeguarding and Child Protection Training
• Holiday Pay
*Terms and conditions apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77750953
|Save Job||Share Job|
- PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties) Support Protocol Education London £70 - £80 per day
- Dance Teacher - Exemplary Bromley School - Long Term Servoca Plc Bromley £130 - £165 per day
- Science Teacher - Stoke on Trent Academics Stoke on Trent £110 - £160 per day