Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you an experienced, passionate and dedicated teacher looking for the next step in your career?
This 'Good with Outstanding features' school located in the North West London borough of Harrow is currently seeking an experienced Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join them ASAP or in January. This friendly and welcoming primary school graded as 'Good' by Ofsted is looking for an experienced primary teacher with experience of teaching Key Stage 2 (KS2) to take on a Year 4 or Year 5 class. The Headteacher is keen for the successful candidate to take on additional responsibility depending on the successful teacher's preference and skillset.
- An outstanding and knowledgeable Class Teacher who will contribute to raising achievement and attainment
- A highly organised and inspirational teacher and leader, who can motivate pupils and staff
- Extensive Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience
- Prior middle management experience, ideally English/Literacy or Maths/Numeracy lead
- A formally recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
The school can offer:
- Opportunities and support for professional and personal development
- A lively, exciting and creative environment
- Delightful and enthusiastic pupils
- A great team of dedicated and committed staff
- Close proximity to public transport links including over and underground stations
- Staff car park
The school is very proud of the reputation it has built up within the local community for being a welcoming, friendly and fun school while maintaining outstanding teaching standards.
The Headteacher is seeking to appoint a candidate who mirrors this ethos and has the ambition to participate actively in the further growth and development of the school.
SALARY: In line with this fantastic opportunity the salary for this Key Stage 2 (KS2) teaching position will be dependent on experience however will be in line with the Inner London main and upper London pay scales as well as receiving an attached TLR for core subject leadership.
The Headteacher is looking to meet for an informal chat initially with prospective candidates for this Key Stage 2 teacher role. Please don't delay in sending through your CV to Luke at REESON Education ASAP.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Key Stage One Class Teacher REESON Education Richmond upon Thames £27000 - £39000 per annum
- Year 2 Teacher - Feb half Term 2018 REESON Education Ealing £28097 - £46372 per annum
- Newly Qualified Teacher - Kensington REESON Education Kensington and Chelsea £28098 - £29937 per annum