KS2 Year 3 Teacher
KS2 Year 3 Class Teacher - Wandsworth- January 2018
** KS2 Year 3 Class Teacher
** Full time/Permanent
** Experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers
REESON Education is currently working with the senior leadership team and Governors of an all inclusive and successful thinking 2 form entry primary school in Battersea . The friendly and supportive SLT are currently looking for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join their excellent teaching staff in a full time role from January 2018.
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development and fast progression for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers
- Excellent transport links, close to train stations and bus stops
- Competative Salary
- The potential of TLR for the right candidate.
- Supportive and strong senior leadership team
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, a vibrant and mixed staff team
- Recently rated Good by OFSTED
- 2 form entry primary school
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) years 3, 4, or 5. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Qualified up to the level of PGCE/QTS
- Someone with experience teaching in KS2
- A strong Newly Qualified Teacher looking to carve out their career
- Enthusiastic and Engaging through their teaching with a Can do attitude.
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education ASAP with your CV for the chance of an immediate interviewfor this KS2 Year 3 role. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and this will be subject to a full DBS and Compliance check as part of safeguarding policies.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Key Stage One Class Teacher REESON Education Richmond upon Thames £27000 - £39000 per annum
- Year 2 Teacher - Feb half Term 2018 REESON Education Ealing £28097 - £46372 per annum
- Newly Qualified Teacher - Kensington REESON Education Kensington and Chelsea £28098 - £29937 per annum
- Psychology Graduate required - SEN TA - ASAP - Croydon Academics Croydon £60 - £70 per day
- Primary Teacher - PPA - Sutton Coldfield - January Start Academics Birmingham £120 - £150 per day
- Sociology and Psychology Teacher Horizon Teachers London competitive