Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Are you a Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking to make a difference? We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate HLTA to provide support within a dynamic and engaging setting for the remainder of this term.
- The role will include covering classes and so you must be confident in delivering the appropriate curriculum in addition to carrying out basic planning and marking
- Supporting child development
- Helping staff provide a safe and stimulating environment which enables every child to achieve their best through varied learning experiences
- Level 4 qualified TA or level 3 qualified with relevant experience
- Experience of working in KS1 and/or KS2
All of our candidates are subject to Enhanced DBS checks and other vetting checks in line with DfE standards
Applicants must be able to provide at interview a 10 year work history and details of referees to account for the last 2 years including relevant experience of working with children referenced.
Applicants will be subject to Randstad's child safety standards including criminal record checks and UK eligibility checks.
If this role isn't quite for you but you would like to register with Randstad Education, for other opportunities, please browse our live jobs at www.randstadeducation.co.uk
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - North London Secondary Schools Servoca Plc North London £60 - £80 per day + Schools Direct programme
- Teaching Assistant REESON Education Kensington and Chelsea £65 - £80 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Teaching Assistant REESON Education Camden £65 - £90 per day + Dependent Upon Experience/Skills
- Psychology Graduate required - SEN TA - ASAP - Croydon Academics Croydon £60 - £70 per day
- PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties) Support Protocol Education London £70 - £80 per day
- Dance Teacher - Exemplary Bromley School - Long Term Servoca Plc Bromley £130 - £165 per day