£130 - £160 per day
Welwyn Garden City
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are working with a two form entry, inclusive and caring Primary School in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
The school allows all of its pupils to grow and learn in a happy, caring and creative atmosphere. They enable their pupils to gain self-discipline and confidence, and provide a wide range of learning opportunities.
The school is located in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. Welwyn Garden City is a well-connected commuter town, which is very local to both the M1 and M25. There are regular trains into London and also into Peterborough. There is plenty of parking available at the school.
The school are looking to recruit a part time Year 6 Teacher from September 2020 This will be for the whole academic year (until July) in the first instance, as part of a maternity cover for their current Year 6 job share teacher. They are looking for somebody who energetic, enthusiastic and committed.
They are looking for somebody who:
• Has experience teaching KS2
• Have ideas and the enthusiasm to make a difference to the childrens education
• Can commit to a full term in the first instance
The school can offer you:
• Good behaviour and motivated children who are eager to learn
• Dedicated PPA time
• A strong and supportive leadership team
• A caring and supportive environment to work in
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please contact Carol on 01923 257410 to submit your CV below.