Temporary | Full Time
Year 4 Teacher
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a mainstream primary school in Croxteth, Liverpool are searching for a full time Year 4 teacher to work full-time from November 2021 until July 2022.
Highlights of this teaching role:
- Paid on the teachers’ pay scale MPS-UPS
- Full-time post, November 2021 - July 2022
- Highly supportive Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team
The school is an average sized primary with good facilities and is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
To be successful in this role:
- A Class Teacher with experience of teaching within Key Stage 2
- A fully inducted Primary Teacher or NQT
- Hard working, organised and committed to raising standards
- Able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills
The Head Teacher is looking to short list candidates ASAP so if you would like to be considered for this role please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.