Dependant on experience
Fixed Term | Full Time
We are working with a Jewish Girls school looking for an experienced Year 3 Teacher to join them in September 2020.
The children start the day with Prayers and Jewish Studies which often compliments their understanding of the national curriculum. Afterwards the children continue with their learning of the national curriculum, led by the class teacher. The school strives to provide an atmosphere of love, warmth and respect which enables pupils to develop and grow, realising their own special potential.
Successful applicants will;
- Have QTS and experience teaching Year 3
- Be an inspiring teacher able to motivate pupils to learn
- Be respectful and understanding of the Jewish ethos
- Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
The school can offer;
- Respectful and caring staff and pupils
- Motivated learners who want to succeed
- Supportive leadership team
Why you should apply;
- Work in a warm, welcoming school with a great support system in place
- Well-being is important to the school and giving teachers a good work life balance