Job Title: Level 3 Early Teaching Assistant
School: Tudor Grange Primary Academy Meon Vale
Job Type: Full-Time
Tudor Grange Primary Academy - Meon Vale is a free school that opened its doors in a new, purpose built two-form entry building. The Academy sits in the heart of a new housing development at Meon Vale and is a growing school. In September, the Academy will include a Nursery class and a one-form entry intake from Reception through to Year 4. The Academy will grow into a two-form entry organisation over successive years.
As a Level 3 Early Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in the development and well-being of students. You will work closely with experienced educators to create a supportive and engaging learning environment, fostering the growth and development of young minds.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of age-appropriate educational activities.
- Support individual students in their learning and development.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Help with the preparation and maintenance of teaching resources.
- Observe and record student progress and behaviour.
- Provide care and support to ensure the well-being of all students.
- Collaborate with the teaching team to create a dynamic and effective learning environment
- Level 3 Early Years qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with young children.
- Passion for early childhood education.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and a caring attitude.
- An understanding of child development and learning theories.
What Smile will offer you:
- Passionate consultant who will support your career goals.
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed weekly pay scheme, every Friday!
- Referral scheme: refer teachers or teaching assistants and get up to £200 when they also work through Smile
If you are interested in this position and you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch at 0121 716 9352 or send your CV to Tisha@smile-education.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.