£65 - 80 per day
Temporary | Full Time
- Full time Teaching Assistant position, September Start
- Competitive Rates of Pay Dependant on Experience
- Experience supporting learning for primary aged pupils is essential for this post
A client primary school in the Hulme area of Manchester (M15) is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to deliver Maths, English and Phonics interventions across the EYFS, KS1 and KS2. The successful applicant will work across all key stages with small groups of children that need additional support to help raise attainment in specific areas. The ideal candidate will have experience using the ‘Letters & Sounds’ phonics framework and will have recent and relevant experience in an educational setting.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner to work across their larger than average, 3 form entry, primary school. The children in the school speak over 23 languages so experience supporting children with EAL or other language barriers would be beneficial. The school prides itself on ‘developing and inspiring children to enable them to reach their full academic potential’ and is looking for a compassionate and supportive Teaching Assistant to help to support this ethos.
The ideal candidate will,
- Have experience working with primary aged children
- Have extensive phonics knowledge and be comfortable delivering intervention session to children in EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Have passion for education and making a difference to childrens learning
In return, the school can offer,
- A strong leadership and management team
- The opportunity to work in a ‘GOOD’ school
- The chances to kick start your career in education!
Due to school closures and the need for children to catch up on missed learning, this will be a full time post which will start in September 2020. The role will run for the full academic year. The opportunity to work onto a school based contract may be possible for the right person.
Short listing for this post will take place ASAP with interviews taking place on Friday 10th July 2020.
For more infomation or to apply, please contact Sasha on the details provided below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.